Sunday, March 3, 2013

Whew! I'm back!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't had time to post since September! It has been a whirlwind 6 months, but I am happy to report that I have finally settled into my new life as wife and stepmom with a 2+hour commute three days a week. Surprisingly, this has given me MORE time to "write" - or dictate - since I really can't type and drive. I've been working on the Feistres story during the commute, and the time just flies, even if I am a bit hoarse from all of the talking. Getting my first royalty check from Amazon for my short story was a nice boost too.

So here's the plan. I am available to start editing again. I am also writing, and have a few shorter stories aside from the Feistres story line that I will be working on. Also, The Fear Below, my short story that is published on Amazon will be available for free tomorrow and Tuesday, March 4th and 5th. Here's the link to The Fear Below

**Correction: the short story will be free on Tuesday, March 5th and Wednesday, March 6th.**

No comments:

Post a Comment